"We Live to Serve"
Our motto conveys that serving humanity is one of the greatest commitments a person can make and that we take this commitment to heart.
We go above and beyond to serve by being empathetic listners, helping others get through hard times by offering sound advice and un-rushed time to listen, and assisting people to solve their problems, misunderstandings and disputes.
Our ultimate goal is to make the world a better place one person, one call, one contact at a time.
MISSION STATEMENT AND DEPARTMENT MOTTO
It is the mission of the Stallion Springs Police Department to:
- Protect lives and property
- Solve problems, keep the peace
- Offer impartial individual service and friendship to all members of this community by the ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humor
- Be leaders in our profession by serving with honor, integrity, and empathy, while at all times conducting ourselves with the highest ethical standards to maintain public confidence
- Train ourselves in both our ethical approach to police work, and our tactical expertise, so we may continue to provide the highest level of professional service to our citizens in thesafest manner possible
- Always be ready to offer individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life
24 hr. Non- Emergency Dispatch - (661) 861-3110 – to report a crime or to request an officer to respond
For Life Threatening Emergencies call 9-1-1
Stallion Springs C.S.D – (661) 822-3268 – Informational calls only - Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:15pm
Lobby - Monday – Friday 8:00 am -4:15 pm
Department Policy and Procedure is currently being updated.