For your convenience. the Stallion Springs Police Department has added an online police report section.
Please note that online reports are intended for offenses that do not require a police response. Completing an online report is for documentation and/or insurance purposes only and will not result in a police officer responding to the scene. This does not preclude follow-up investigation by an officer if further investigation is needed.
By completing the online report process, you confirm the following:
- This is not an emergency
- I know that filing a false police report is a crime
- I am a resident of the township of Stallion Springs
- I have a valid email address
- I understand that the Stallion Springs Police Department will review this case and may contact me if further information is needed
- The incident is one of the following:
- Identity theft
- Fraud or financial crimes
- Harassing phone calls, emails, texts
- Court order violation
- Lost property
- Suspicious activity or crime tip
- The incident DOES NOT involve any of the following:
(For incidents listed, you must call (661) 861-3110 to file your report.)
- Check fraud
- Violent Crime (personal assault, kidnapping, robbery)
- Gun theft
- Hate Crime
- Sex Crime (rape or sexual assault)
- Stolen Vehicle (theft of a vehicle, trailer, motorcycle)
- Lost/Stolen License Plate
- Domestic Violence
- Assault and Battery resulting in serious injuries (to include injuries requiring hospitalization or medical treatment).
- Traffic Accidents involving serious injuries, DUIs, or unlicensed drivers unless all parties have left the scene.
How to submit an online report:
- Fill out the electronic form below
- Provide a narrative of the incident you are reporting
- Include all of your contact information (name, addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc.)
- Your information will be emailed to Chief Michael Grant
- Your information will be reviewed as soon as possible
- You will be contacted as soon as possilbe
- Please submit any additional evidence including documents in person at the Stallion Springs Police station during normal business hours.